DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE.They will overcharge you let your animals suffer,act courteous and professional when needed even disregard animal cruelty laws do to loopholes in those laws.pennsylvania has lax laws regarding animal cruelty when veterinarians are involved.Dr joe valese and staff are obviously very aware of how much abuse they can get away with and make serious profits at animals suffering and peril.read prior complaints that go back years.they are all about money,they will let your pets die,rude and no compassion.Wish i had read these complaints prior to my animals awful experiences.buyer beware.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Animal Hospital of Mount Pocono. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Animal Hospital of Mount Pocono.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category for more informed decision or compare Animal Hospital of Mount Pocono to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Animal Hospital of Mount Pocono?

Comments